Work Permit Hungary

A work permit is required to engage in employment activities in Hungary. The permit is issued by the regional office of the Hungarian Employment Service. The application must be submitted by the employer, who must prove that they have made efforts to fill the position with a Hungarian citizen but have been unsuccessful.

If you are a Non-EU citizen, you must apply for a work permit. Several worldwide immigration consultancy services like Global Strategic Management Consultancy can help you get your work permit for Hungary. With the help of our consultants, you can get any Hungarian work permit.

Types of Work permit in Hungary

Below are the 4 main types of work visas you can get:

  • Individual work permit
  • Joint work permit
  • Single application procedure
  • Residence permit

How to Get a Work Permit to Hungary?

  • Before applying for a work permit, the foreign national must have a valid workforce need.
  • The scarcity of Hungarian workers to meet the country's employment requirements.
  • The labor requirements are satisfied by foreign nationals.
  • Residence permit

Within 60 days of making a labor demand request, you must submit an application for a work permit. The following documents are required:

  • Employment conditions certificate
  • Medical certificate
  • Document with employer's operation title.
  • Vocational qualification certificate to perform the job activities

Why Should You Choose Us? 

At Global Strategic, we offer a one-stop solution for all your application for immigrant visa needs, whether you are planning to move to Hungary for work or study. We are a group of highly experienced and certified immigration consultants who can provide you with the best possible guidance and assistance in obtaining your work permit for Hungary. Our services are economical and offer a 100% success rate guarantee.

Contact us now to learn about our Global immigration consultancy services now!

Have any questions? Call us today!

+968 24994800

Open chat
Hello, How can we help you?