Work Permit Ukraine
To work in Ukraine, you will need to obtain a work permit. The process of obtaining a work permit depends on your country of citizenship. Still, generally, you will need to apply to the Ukrainian embassy or consulate in your home country. Once your application is approved, you will be issued a work permit, allowing you to stay and work in Ukraine for up to one year.
If you wish to extend your work permit, you must submit another application to the embassy or consulate. If you plan to work in Ukraine for an extended period, it is advisable to obtain a work visa, which will allow you to stay and work in the country for up to five years.
Looking for the best and most reliable Immigration Consultant in Oman to get a work permit in Ukraine, contact Global Strategic Management Consultancy now!
How to Apply for a Work Permit in Ukraine from Oman?
If you wish to apply for a work permit in Ukraine from Oman, you will need to submit the following documents to the Ukrainian embassy or consulate:
- A completed application form
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your work permit application.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- A letter from your employer in Ukraine stating your job title and salary.
- A medical certificate must be obtained from a Ukrainian embassy-approved medical facility.
- The Omani authorities issued a police clearance certificate.
How Global Strategic Management Consultancy Help?
The registered immigration consultants at Global Strategic Management Consultancy have extensive experience in helping people obtain work permits in Ukraine from Oman. We can help you with the entire process, from start to finish, and ensure that your application is submitted correctly and on time.
Contact the best immigration consultant in Oman now!