Visit Visa United States of America
If you are willing to enter the USA, you must have a visa. An immigrant visa for permanent residence and a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay. You can apply for a visit visa for business (visa category B-1) or tourism (visa category B-2). People who have never been to America before must apply for this visa through an embassy and consult with Immigration and Visa Services.
The Visa Waiver Program allows people to visit the United States for up to 90 days without a visa. Yet, you have to be a citizen of one of its 40 participating countries to get a visa waiver.
How to apply:
If your country is not exempt under the Visa Waiver Program, you will need a nonimmigrant visa. The procedure and steps to apply for a nonimmigrant visa may vary depending on the U.S. embassy or consulate.
- Determine which type of visa category you need to apply for. B-1 or B-2 visa classification.
- Apply for the chosen visa category. The process may vary by the U.S. Embassy and consulate.
- Fill out the online nonimmigrant application. You must submit Form DS160 to apply for a short-term visit to the United States. It is submitted electronically via the internet to the department of state.
- You will receive a call to schedule an interview at the US Embassy after submitting the DS160 form. People aged 15 to 79 must go through an interview.
You may require the following documents to qualify for the visa you are applying for. Or you could also seek help from a Reliable Immigration Consultant.
- The non immigrant visa application confirmation form
- Application fee
- Medical fitness report
- Proof of funds
- Financial documents
- Letter of employment (if applying for a B-1 visa).
How can we help?
At Global Strategic Business Consultancy, we provide help for immigrants with the assistance of the best tourist visa consultant to ensure your satisfaction and success. If you live in Oman, you can find more by visiting our Oman Visa Consultants.