Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a job-driven scheme that allows employers to hire foreign talent. All principal applicants entering Canada under the pilot will require a workplace offer from a designated employer and a personalized settlement plan for themselves and their families.
When a designated employer identifies a suitable applicant, they must first offer them a job. Employers do not need to obtain an LMIA for this program. After the candidate has accepted the position, the employer will connect them with a designated settlement service organization for a needs analysis and a settlement plan development.
Employers will also assist with the long-term acclimation of new immigrants and, if necessary, their family members to fulfill the objectives of their settlement strategy once they enter Canada. To obtain the work permit, you will need a valid job offer, a letter from the province, and a commitment to apply for permanent residence. The work permit will be valid for the same period as your job offer, up to three years. For Atlantic Immigration Pilot and visa services, contact Global Strategic Management Consultancy.
How to Apply for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program?
- First, prepare your documents, including a certificate of endorsement and settlement plan
- Get the paperwork you'll need to apply for permanent residency.
- Check to see whether you can apply for a work permit while your permanent residency application is being processed.
- After you've submitted your permanent residence application, what to anticipate, including biometrics and medical tests.
- You can settle in your destination province or territory when your application is approved, and you begin working.
How Can We Help?
At Global Strategic, we can help you with the entire Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program application process and provide you with comprehensive immigration services. We are a reliable immigration consultant in Oman with a proven track record of helping people immigrate to Canada. We have a team of experienced immigration lawyers and consultants who can help you with all the paperwork and requirements for the program. Contact us today for Global immigration consultancy services!