Visa Subclass 491
The skilled regional visa is designed to bring skilled workers to regional Australia. This subclass of visa is valid for five years and allows the holder to live and work in a designated regional area of Australia. The visa holder may also bring their family to live in Australia on this visa.
This subclass of visas is for skilled workers nominated by a state or territory government agency or sponsor. The visa holder must have the skills and experience required to fill a position in regional Australia that their sponsor has nominated. The visa holder must also meet the English language requirements and have a skills assessment relevant to their nominated occupation.
Contact us now for immigration and visa services!
How to Apply for Visa Subclass 491?
- First, you must apply for a government agency or an eligible family member to sponsor you.
- You need to submit an expression of interest (EOI) and be invited to apply for the visa by the Department of Home Affairs. You will then have 60 days to apply for the visa.
- You must have an occupation for a relevant skill and suitable skill assessment.
- You must provide evidence of your identity, meet the health and character requirements, have no debts to the Australian Government, and have adequate health insurance.
- You must provide evidence that you have been nominated by a state or territory government agency.
- You must sign an agreement to live and work in regional Australia.
- You must provide evidence of your relationship with any family members in your application.
How can we help?
At Global Strategic Management Consultancy, we can provide you with the help and advice you need to apply for a skilled regional visa. We can assess your eligibility for Visa Subclass 491 and help you put together a strong application. Our reliable immigration consultants have a wealth of experience assisting clients in applying for visas. We can help you navigate the process and increase your chances of success.
Contact us today to get more information about education and migration services Australia!